About the client
British multinational consumer goods company and a global leader in production of health, hygiene and home products.
The client’s problem concerned difficulties in maintaining team work, which largely resulted from the need to work remotely and a change in the organizational structure. Additionally, after the reorganization, Reckitt wanted to increase the sense of a common goal and increase the commitment and efficiency among the employees.
What we did
- We designed and implemented a training program based on Lencioni’s concept, which talks about 5 dysfunctions of teamwork, which are: lack of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of responsibility or lack of care for results.
- We conducted a series of trainings and workshops for employees, managers and the board.
- After conducting the surveys, we created and conducted a follow-up consolidating the knowledge.
- We prepared materials about the program along with internal communication.
- We passed on the knowledge and raised the awareness of the need to introduce changes in the approach to teamwork.
- We have equipped managers with tools that they can use with their subordinates and then cascade down.
- We have made the permanent change in the organisation in the form of a process that continues after the end of the program.
- We consolidated the effective goal setting, supporting cooperation and communication in the organization.