Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego is a non-public, broad-based university with full academic credentials. ALK offers first and second degree programs in the field of economics and humanities as well as unified master's degree programs in legal sciences. The educational offer is complemented by numerous postgraduate studies, including MBA programs, as well as doctoral programs. ALK is one of the 76 universities in the world with the three most prestigious Triple Crown accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
- Concentration and managing business processes of ALK Career in a single system
- Efficient and effective career management of students / graduates and contacts with ALK partners through automation of existing processes
- Streamlining the process of data collection and management by BKiWZA (e.g.creating reports and reports
What we did
- Business analysis of needs and processes
- Design and implementation of SiiCareer based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Providing documentation including: system implementation concept, technical documentation, design documentation, test scenarios
- Conduct training for ALK employees of the system
SiiCareer – an original solution based on 3 components:
Students Portal – dedicated to students / graduates platform to create individual professional profiles and browse recruitment offers of employers. Based on specific skills and areas of interest, provided by the student / graduate, the system automatically adjusts job offers / internships.
Employer Portal – employer platform that enables you to create a personalized company profile and streamline job offers. The system also allows to contact a student / graduate whose job profile appears to be interesting to employers.
Career Navigator – dedicated to the ALK of the Dynamics 365 system, which automatically receives information about students / graduates / employers profiles, published job offers / internships / practices along with received applications and event record information organized by ALK.
- IT system supporting effective actions of ALK
- Integration of the new system with the existing system dedicated to ALK clients and internal systems in ALK
- Automated flow of information from the Employer Portal and the Student / Graduates Portal
- Direct access to the system for ALK students / graduates and Employers after logging on
- Improvement of recruitment processes
- Possibility of tracking the history of collaboration with business partners