The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (KUL) is the oldest university in Lublin and one of the oldest universities in Poland. It was established in 1918 at the initiative of Rev. Idzi Radziszewski, who became the first chancellor. At present, KUL is a university open to the civilization and scientific challenges of modern times. In addition to theology, philosophy, social sciences, law and humanities, mathematics and natural sciences are developed to prepare students for hard and responsible work for the good of the Motherland and the Church.
- Support of the Career Center employees in daily work and communication with students and employers;
- tripartite exchange of information between the Student/Graduate Portal, the Employer Portal and the Career Navigator;
- full integration with the Competency Testing System;
- possibility to conduct surveys and track how graduates perform;
- a system compliant with the GDPR.
What we did
Microsoft Dynamics 365 technology was used in the project. Needs and processes analysis was performed. System Implementation Concept and system design were prepared. SiiCareer solutions were implemented. Integration with the University’s website, Dean’s Office System, AD domain, Ms Outlook system and Competency Testing System was performed. Training and workshops were organized for the Career Center employees. Technical documentation was provided. The high quality was ensured thanks to agreed delivery criteria including test scenarios. Project organization, communication as well as risk and change management were in accordance with an agreed Project Management Plan.
The SiiCareer proprietary product was delivered and implemented. Student and graduate administration processes were automated. The system is used by all Career Center employees, KUL students and employers cooperating with the University.Learn more