About the client
A company from the catering industry, one of the most popular beer brands in Poland.
Preparing an organization carrying out projects with the employment of traditional methods, for adapting and using agile methods, described in Agile Project Management.
What we did
- We held talks with the key decision maker on the Client’s side, in order to identify and specify the needs and expectations of the client regarding the workshop;
- We prepared a program and training materials, adjusted to the needs and expectations of the Client;
- We carried out a dedicated workshop, with the participation of the Client’s company representatives – project managers and selected project team members.
- Gaining knowledge about agile project management, described in AgilePM and the possibility of combining them with traditional approaches;
- Exchanging experiences within the scope of project execution, between different teams on the Client’s side;
- Working out practical ideas, concerning improvements in the currently employed project management model.
Methodics & Standards