About the client
One of the largest banks in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 1,000 branches and 5 million customers.
- Training 90 bank employees with different profiles: Analysts (majority of the group), Testers and Developers.
- Creating the content for each of these groups and preparing the workshop schedule.
What we did
- We interviewed a key decision-maker on the client side to determine exactly what the client needed and expected from the workshop.
- We conducted bespoke 2- and 3-day workshops attended by Analysts, Testers and Developers.
Knowledge acquisition by:
- Analysts: understanding the difference between traditional and agile business analysis, identification of stakeholders and personas,
- Testers: knowing the levels of testing, quality costs, automated testing,
- Developers: knowing the terms: Time to Market vs Technical Debt and Clean Code, automation of regression tests.