The Ministry of Justice is the auxiliary office of the Minister of Justice, the chief body of state administration responsible for the Justice government administration department. As part of its activities, the Ministry is responsible for the maintenance of many key state registers, including the National Court Register (KRS), the National Criminal Register (KRK), the Sex Offenders Register (RSPTS), the Register of Pledges, the Real Estate Register and others.
Supporting the organization in becoming flexible and solving problems in a way that creates innovation and promotes cooperation, at the same time helping the company to adapt to its environment.
What we did
- We prepared a dedicated program and training material tailored to the expectations and needs of the client.
- We conducted a dedicated workshop attended by people participating in projects and acting as project managers, project team members, project supervisors and other project stakeholders.
- Getting to know good practices in global organizations.
- Understanding the process of project management and software creation using agile methods.
- Developing a scheme of cooperation and project process.
- Increasing the efficiency of teams by using the aspects of agile methods.