About the client
An international company, a world leader in the construction of electric and power grids, active in many sectors, focused on technologies from the area of energy and automation.
Preparing an organization realizing projects with the employment of traditional methods, for adapting and using agile methods, including SCRUM.
What we did
- We held talks with the key decision maker on the Client’s side, in order to identify and specify the needs and expectations of the client regarding the workshop;
- We prepared a dedicated program and training materials, adjusted to the needs and expectations of the Client;
- We carried out a dedicated workshop, with the participation of the Client’s company – project managers and selected project team members.
- Gaining knowledge about different methodics, standards and practices from the area of agile project management (especially SCRUM) and how to combine them with a traditional approach;
- Exchanging experiences within the scope of project execution, between different teams on the Client’s side;
- Working out practical ideas, concerning improvements in the currently employed project management model.