About the client
ILS – A stable and reliable Logistics operator. Industry leader, providing services to the automotive industry, introduces innovative solutions systematically, also for Clients from other industry sectors. Ceri International – A comprehensive management of clients’ business processes. A dynamically developing BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) center. The company specializes in managing business processes running in bank and financial institutions. CWS-Boco – the leader of outsourcing sanitary services in Poland. The company owns two brands : CWS & Boco. CWS provides comprehensive solutions in the area of providing hygiene and cleanness in companies, office buildings, etc. Boco provides services connected with work clothing rental.
Improving the level of functioning of IT in the companies, through introducing the best practices of IT management, described in the ITIL® library.
What we did
- We carried out an accredited ITIL® Foundation training i.a. for workers of the companies mentioned, which prepared the participants for the certified ITIL® Foundation exam;
- We carried out an accredited ITIL® Foundation exam for workers of ILS, Ceri and CWS-boco have participated.
- Improving the competences of the company’s workers in the area of IT management, based on the rules of good practice, described in the ITIL® library;
- Exchange of experiences in the area of IT management in different business organizations;
- Preparing the workers of the company for the accredited exam necessary to receive an ITIL® Foundation certificate.