The company provides worldwide financial services for over 40 years. With 700+ branches in North America, it offers e.g. money order, transfers and payments.
The previous Back Office application, created by another supplier, turned out to be very expensive in maintenance and development. It also didn’t meet many project requirements, including those regarding architecture. The client decided to rewrite the whole application with the help of a different supplier.
What we did
- Created modular architecture in accordance with the client’s requirements,
- created a core team and were gradually expanding it to enable rapid and parallel development of modules,
- created a worker-management module,
- created a reporting module for compliance with anti-money laundering laws in the United States,
- created an installment loan management module, including insurance management, for Canada,
- reated a single payment loans management module,
- adjusted the client’s settlement process to use it while cooperating with the new vendor of money transfer services.
- Continuous development of VBO with modules (new functionalities or functionalities moved from other applications),
- Sii’s building a reputation of a solid software supplied,
- Obtaining the consent to support client’s other applications, including the main application for customer management.