About the client
Client provides systems, components and solutions that protect electronics from electromagnetic interference and heat, and that enable connectivity in mission critical systems through wireless applications and antenna systems.
Customer identified gaps in the process regarding compliance with ASPICE 3.1 for SWE4, SWE5 and SWE6. Consulting services were needed in order to fill the gap in process and implement solution in production environment (including planning and executing module tests).
What we did
- Created required process documentation,
- Reviewed SW requirements and detailed design documentation,
- Planned and estimated effort for quality assurance activities,
- Adopted test harness for unit testing,
- Desiged and executed test cases,
- Measured and collected test metrics,
- Wrote module test reports,
- Performed regression testing with VectorCAST Manager.
Filled gap in process documentation for SPICE 3.1 for SWE4, SWE5 and SWE6. Reduced the test burden by automating and standardizing application component level testing. Provided evidence for compliance of software with specification.Learn more