About the client
Launched in 1919, this Italian company, develops main car components, modules and systems. It has several R&D centers mainly in Italy and in Germany.
What we did
- We prepared documentation of user stories, use cases for system feature based on customer requirements and draft of software design document.
- We completed documentation of system architecture.
- We designed high level protocol for communication between system running OSEK and system based on Linux.
- We implemented communication between two processors which were part of the Telematics ECU.
- We implemented software update SWC for Telematic ECU.
- We automated unit test running on development machine (PC) and on target box.
- Telematics ECU can be updated via CAN and Over the air.
- Software download process from Internet network for software update of telematics ECU is secure and safe.
- Communication protocol for software update used for synchronization and data exchange can be reused in development of other ECUs.