About the client
An automotive parts manufacturing company that provides electrical and electronic, powertrain, and safety technology solutions. 4 thousand people are employed in Poland in four production facilities and in two modern Technical Centres, which have been prospering for over 10 years.
Development of Infotainment Head Unit software for premium class car manufacturer. System based on Intel Apollo Lake + Renesas RH850, running Genivi (Intel) and Autosar architecture system (Renesas).
What we did
- Management of requirements according to the SPICE process and AGILE project organization.
- Communication with the Client in order to clarify uncertainties or solve requirement contradictions.
- Adhering to existing processes while suggesting improvements, tools and solutions needed to keep elasticity in fast paced project.
- Create software components and integrate with existing third party and open source libraries to fulfil functional, security and performance requirements.
- Significant improvement of requirements quality on Client side and facilitating efficient software development within component.
- Timely implementation of software increments for regular/scheduled deliveries.
- Client request for quotations for new features, changes and further development for next model years.