About the client
European consulting company, supporting the management of complex IT transformations.
CORE needed assistance in building a trading transaction reporting platform, supporting multiple legal regulations in a large-scale cloud environment for one of their international clients.
What we did
- Implemented complete business flows for two EU trading regulations
- Shared expertise to improve platform performance
- Proposed & implemented a fully automated, asynchronous, scalable error handling standard using Dead Letter Queues with automated retries and alerting for operators
- Creation of a scalable, fault-tolerant platform based on microservices architecture (ready for production)
- Improved platform performance due to code level, Docker and Kafka related tweaks