About the client
One of the largest banks in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 1,000 branches and 5 million customers.
The Bank was confronted with a big challenge to improve the efficiency of customer service and provide current business information to branch directors. The following project’s objectives have been established:
- To create a single integrated IT system to support customer service processes which would replace several old applications used in everyday work.
- To implement automated processes for product sales in order to facilitate and speed up the work of sales personnel and advisers.
- To enable fast access to full information on customers and their accounts (through the aggregation of data from several systems).
- To prioritize tasks at the level of current customer service.
- To provide systemic support for advisers in the identification of customer’s needs.
- To provide systemic support for branch and regional directors in managing advisors’ work, contact with customers, and planning and execution of sales.
What we did
We have created system functionalities supporting the sales of banking products to private customers, high-net-worth-individuals, and small- and medium-size companies. With this delivered solution bank advisors gained full information on customers and their bank accounts, and sales managers received a tool for the monitoring of sales targets and customer portfolio management.
The CRM system implemented by Sii has become the primary tool used in the work of every advisor and sales person at the Bank. The CRM system efficiently supports the following processes:
- Contact with customers and product sales.
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns and assessment of their efficiency.
- Customer portfolio management.
- Monitoring and achievement of sales targets.
- Assessment of customer service efficiency.
- Gathering aggregated information about customers.