About the client
Alstom- large manufacturer of regional airliners, business jets, mass transportation equipment, and recreational equipment, and a provider of financial services.
Implementing High Level drivers and designing an universal API for drivers which will enable work on different platforms.
What we did
- Designing an API for various drivers
- Implementing High and Low Level Drivers
- LwIP integration
- We defined the drivers’ API
- We implemented the Ethernet driver (EMAC, PHY)
- We integrated LwIP library
- We implemented SPI, I2C and DMA drivers
- We implemented a BSD-like Socket API (non-blocking)
A common API for different platforms reduced the effort needed for the implementation of applications. It also enabled Ethernet communication which made the use of hardware more flexible.Learn more