The Ministry of Justice is the auxiliary office of the Minister of Justice, the chief body of state administration responsible for the Justice government administration department. As part of its activities, the Ministry is responsible for the maintenance of many key state registers, including the National Court Register (KRS), the National Criminal Register (KRK), the Sex Offenders Register (RSPTS), the Register of Pledges, the Real Estate Register and others.
Getting a certificate of good conduct required going to the National Criminal Record in person. In order to improve the efficiency of the process of issuing the Certificates, the Ministry of Finance decided to create a platform, which would enable downloading an electronic version of the document.
What we did
It took us just 12 weeks to complete a comprehensive project and deliver a turnkey solution. Our tasks included:
- Carrying out functional analyses,
- Creating a technical project of the system,
- Software Development,
- Providing ITC infrastructure (IBM and Juniper) and utility software,
- Integration with the existing applications of the KRK,
- Integration with an array of external systems, including the e-PUAP system (epuap.gov.pl) and the electronic payment platform.
The system was launched within the stipulated time – July 1, 2014. It is available at: https://ekrk.ms.gov.pl. It has significantly accelerated and facilitated the process of receiving responses from the National Criminal Record. Currently the process is realized electronically: from the moment of filing the application until the stage of receiving the response.Learn more