About the client
Poland’s leading telecommunication provider, operating in all segments of the Polish telecom market.
Monitoring the efficiency of the sales process, margins and salespersons’ efficiency. The increase of services up-selling, particularly offering mobile services to fixed-line customers and vice versa.
What we did
Scope of services: business analysis, design, project management, implementation work, integration with other IT systems, administrative work, configuration and maintenance.
The system implementation included:
- Data reporting for higher client segments (Key and Corporate), primarily for the marketing purposes.
- Revenue and service volume analyses.
- Sales profitability analyses (based on models Profit & Loss).
The system integrates data from five sources, including CRM for B2B customers and is used by over 10 users – analysts, but the number of recipients of the reports in the organization is significantly higher. The project was delivered with the employment of agile methodologies, with prototyping.
- The system enables the monitoring of sales processes, including sales effectiveness broken down according to time intervals, geographic range and segments in the sales structure.
- The systems enables the identification of sales trends and the anticipation of customer contract related costs.